Sunday, June 10, 2007

Armor - Eph. 6:15, 16

"For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News, so that you will be fully prepared. In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan." Eph. 6:15, 16

I love it that God has prepared us for living in this world -- that he promised to send us a "helper," and in his faithfulness he gave us the Holy Spirit. My peace comes from the knowledge of my salvation -- the Good News; and regardless of what Satan throws at me, my faith is unshakable. I was blessed with the gift of faith, and have always kind of considered it cheating -- I simply don't worry about too much because of my faith in God's plan and his sovereignty. There is no doubt in my mind that faith is our most powerful weapon against Satan's tactics.

Thank you God for saving me, thank you for being a God I can trust.

Today's reading: Song 1-4; Eph. 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home