Friday, November 02, 2007

My Father - Ps. 121

From 11/1/2007 reading:

"The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not hurt you by day nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all evil and preserves your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever." Ps. 121

What an amazingly comforting Psalm. I am not walking alone. I have the God of the universe by my side who loves me and cares for me. Whom and what shall I fear? HE has the plan, and nothing will derail it. He has a plan for me, and as I put my trust in him my concerns vanish. What a great and loving God we serve.

God, thank you for loving me this much; thank you for your promises, thank you for the peace you bring to my life.

Today's reading: Ps. 121; Mk. 9, 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home