Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confidence - Ps. 108

From 10/19/2007 reading:

"My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises!" Ps. 108

This is exactly how I feel. No matter what, no matter the circumstance I am confident that God has a plan and has things under control. I have often said that I feel like having the gift of faith is like cheating--I simply do not fear. Sure, I have my moments. The world can present some tough situations and we have a crafty adversary; but at the end of the day, I will ALWAYS come back to my confidence in God and find a way to praise him. He is in my refuge in the storm. I honestly don't know how I would cope without having him to run to--He calms me; He brings back perspective and focus, He IS my confidence.

God, I give you all the glory, and I praise you for every good thing as well as every trial.

Today's reading: Job 5; Ps. 108; Acts 10, 11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home