Monday, September 17, 2007

His Face - Rev. 22:3, 4

"No longer will anything be cursed. For the throne of God and the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads." Rev. 22:3, 4

For some reason , I have never highlighted this verse in my Bible, but how significant is this, "And they will see his face..."? Up until this time no man had EVER seen God (Jn. 1:18). Now, not only do we see him, his name is written on our foreheads and he DWELLS with us. To me, this speaks to true relationship, like a holy, royal family. This thought is confirmed to me in verse 5, "...And THEY will reign forever and ever." This is us with God... FOREVER! I am still trying to digest this.

Lord, as a feeble human, I cannot begin to fathom your plan of wanting me to rule with you. Your plans are far above mine, and all I can do is worship you. You alone are God.

Today's reading: Ezek. 42-44; Rev. 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home