Saturday, November 18, 2006

Get A Clue? - 2Cor. 8:7; 2Cor. 9:7

"...now I want you to excel also in this gracious ministry of giving." 2Cor 8:7

"You must each make up your own mind s to how much you should give." 2Cor 9:7

Some things that stood out to me in 2Cor 8-9: Giving is a ministry; Our giving proves our love is real; It isn't important how much we give; We should each make up our own mind as to how much; Godly people give generously; We will be enriched so we will have excess that we can share; If we give little, we get little, and vice versa; God will provide an abundance so we can give; We glorify God by giving. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I think God is making a point here.

Lord, increase my generosity, help me to be a cheerful giver. I want to please you in this area.

Today's reading: 2Cor. 7-10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home