Friday, September 21, 2007

The Time Is Coming - Dan. 8:23-25

"At the end of their rule, when their sin is at its height, a fierce king, a master of intrigue will rise to power... He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people. He will be a master of deception, defeating many by catching them off guard... He will even take on the Prince of princes in battle, but he will be broken, though not by human power." Dan. 8:23-25

I often wonder whether I will be alive when the Antichrist rises to power. Is he on the scene today? He will be hard to identify being a master of deception, and I don't underestimate his power to seduce and move below the radar until the time of his choosing. One world government and one world religion, we are well on our way. Who will broker the peace treaty with Israel? Will we witness it or will we be raptured by this time? Come Lord Jesus!!

God, thank you for revealing your entire plan so far in advance. Show me how to live with a sense of urgency: If I KNEW you were coming back tomorrow, who should I be telling about you today??

Today's reading: Dan. 7, 8; Ps. 137; Lk. 4

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello M,
I have often prayed, "Lord show me the path to be on when the evilone comes down the road!" I now I get on my own path at times and I thank GOD that he leads me back.
GOD IS LOVE!
V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home