Monday, December 04, 2006

Who Are You?! - Rom. 14:1, 4

From 12/3/06 reading:

"Accept Christians who are weak in the faith, and don't argue with them about what they think is right or wrong... Who are you to condemn God's servants?" Rom. 14:1, 4

We don't like to admit it, but we do this all the time don't we? I know I do. That I have attained some level of spiritual maturity and look down at other Christians who "aren't there yet." Worse yet, I pass judgment on their spirituality or commitment to Christ. Like I really know ANYTHING!! That very same person, who Christ died for as well, might be light years ahead of me in some other are that I struggle in! The point is, ALL of us suck, and Christ is the ONLY thing any of us have going for us. So the next time I'm judgmental or impatient, I just need to remember the limitless amount of patience God shows me everyday.

Jesus, thank you for your sacrifice, so God sees you rather than me.

12/3/06 reading: Rom. 13-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home