Monday, February 25, 2008

Faith Is All You Need - Mk. 4:40

"And he asked them, 'Why are you so afraid? Do you still not have faith in me?'" Mk. 4:40

I don't know why this verse hammered home this point this morning, but who am I to question? Basically the story told me that there will be many storms in life, some even life-threatening, but with faith in God we can have no fear. The Beatles have a song, "All You Need Is Love," and there is a verse that says, "Love is all you need..." God is telling me, "FAITH is all you need." Simple message, but one that is easily forgotten in the midst of the next storm. This message is repeated throughout the bible for a reason -- we humans seem to want to find solutions to life's problems everywhere but with God. Just have faith.

God, I believe, help me in my unbelief.

Today's reading: Num. 17-18; Ps. 29; Mk. 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home