Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Royal Family - Rev. 5:10

"And you have caused them to become God's Kingdom and his priests. And they will reign on the earth." Rev. 5:10

Hard to remember that this was God's purpose from the beginning, but it is key. I was created to be loved by God, to BE his Kingdom on earth and a priest that represents him. Living day to day in this world tries to strip this identity and purpose from me. It minimizes me, my efforts and my abilities. I was called to great things, both in this earth and later in the new earth when I will reign with him. Satan is a powerful enemy and a master deceiver, but my God is greater. My God has given me his Holy Spirit and the victory over this world and its ruler. Praise God! My God is my king and I am his priest, I should be living every day in THIS reality, not the lie that the enemy weaves.

God, I pray that you show me how to live victoriously every day. There is no defeat when I live for you. Show me how to redefine success, and re-prioritize my life.

Today's reading: Ezek. 12-14, Rev. 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home