Monday, June 15, 2009

Go! - Col. 28-29

"So everywhere we go, we tell everyone about Christ. We warn them and teach them with all the wisdom God has given us, for we want to present them to God , perfect in their relationship to Christ. I work very hard at this, as I depend on Christ's mighty power that works within me." Col. 28-29

When I did today's reading I was originally going to post Col. 1:22-23, talking about how Christ has made us "holy and blameless" as we stand before God "without a single fault." Then I read 28-29 and felt that the time was passed for my focus to be on MY salvation and to rather focus on others'. I am still overwhelmed by those verses, but it is starting to feel more important that others get the opportunity to feel the same thing. Bill has been talking about the vision for Hope for the next five years, and this sense in me seems to fit right in. Time to put feet to this amazing faith that has been given to me!

Holy Spirit, thank you for your guidance and power. The confidence you give me is truly amazing!

Today's reading: 1Ki. 16; 2 Chr. 15, 16; Col. 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home