Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Master Plan - Ps. 139:15-16

"You watched me as I was formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Everyday of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Ps. 139:15-16

What am I that I should be loved like this? Why would the almighty God of the universe choose to form me and plan out my entire existence? Where can I go to hide from my shame? NOWHERE -- all is laid bare before God because he planed it all from the beginning; he knows the beginning, the end and everything in between. And as this reality sinks in, I realize that I have complete rest, utter security. Like a child with a parent, it's all taken care of. All he asks is that I obey, he will take care of the rest.

O God, you are my God, I believe this entirely, help me to understand it and live it. Remove all doubt, fear and worry about this simple thing called life. Help me to truly rest in the knowledge that YOU have the master plan.

Today's reading: 2Sam. 4, 5; Ps. 139; Mat. 16

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Alice Remedios said...

Not only do we have assurance that the Lord takes care of our lives, but also the lives of our sons...and their futures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home