Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I told You So - Lk. 24:44

"When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me by Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must all come true." Lk. 24:44

Given the disciples upbringing, they MUST have remembered at least these two:

"All right then, the Lord himself will choose the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Emmanuel--'God is with us.'" Is. 7:14

"My enemies surround me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on me. They have pierced my hands and feet. I can count every bone in my body. My enemies stare at me and gloat. They divide my clothes among themselves and throw dice for my garments." Ps. 22:16-18

Surely there cannot be many who fit these descriptions!!

Jesus, I pray that I am never blind to what you are doing.

Today's reading: Ex. 9-11; Lk. 24

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

After reading Lk. 24: 44, I went on to 45 & 46. Wow wouldn’t it of been awesome to have Jesus open our minds to understand? That is a prayer request that needs to continue.


Psalms 22: 16-18 Only one man can withstand this kind of attach and he died for us all!
I thank you LORD that you loved me that much!

V

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger m.remedios said...

I agree with V, can't stop at Lk. 24:44, have to go through 49! There is a powerful call on our lives, and God gives us the power to carry it out!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M, keep the power switch on my friend, I am joyous to see what he has planned for us! V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home