Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feast - Ps. 23:5

"You will prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies." Ps. 23:5

I love everything about Psalm 23 -- it always brings me peace, comfort and confidence. Verse 5 is different from the ones that precede it as this is where it turns prophetic. What it tells me is that those destined for the Lake of Fire will actually see what they will be missing for all of eternity. It reminds me of the story of the rich man who dies, is suffering in hell and yet can see Lazarus in heaven. I'm sure that part of eternal suffering is the knowledge of what could have been--ow brutal is that?!

Lord I repent for the sinner that I am. I am only worthy to stand before you because of the sacrifice of your son Jesus, Thank you for loving me so much that you put this perfect plan in place, I can't wait to eat with you!

Today's reading: Num. 7, 8; Ps. 23; Acts 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home