Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Secret - Phil. 4:6

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done." Phil. 4:6

This is Paul's formula for living a peaceful and content life. In fact, I am convinced that this is what he was referring to in vs 12 when he says, "I have learned the secret..." Worry doesn't produce anything when God is control of everything. Yet, much of our lives are consumed with worries. The more I am able to incorporate faith into my day to day (moment to moment) living, the more I displace worry. If I REALLY trust God, how can there be worry?? This is where God wants me to be so I can be TRULY productive for him.

Lord, increase my faith and banish forever that demon of worry!

Today's reading: Phil. 1-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home